Do you have a passion for Social Media?
Well, we have the spot for you! Our Social Media Department is looking for a Social Media Manager to execute strategic social media initiatives, including developing and managing share-worthy marketing campaigns, creating and supervising social channels, and integrating social media into the overall marketing strategy for various clients.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll team up with LMC account managers and collaborate to effectively integrate existing social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok) into other facets of client marketing plans.
- Working over an iced coffee or chai tea latte, pair up with team members to effectively manage social media plans, set goals and develop social strategies.
- Always Be Learning – Yes. That’s right. You’ll have time to listen to that podcast, brush up on your social savvy processes, tune in to webinars and attend those workshops that will keep you sharp in the always evolving social media world.
- You’ll delegate and manage a rock-solid team to plan, write, proof, schedule, create media (video, Reels, TikTok, gif, images) for various clients and platforms. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Sit back, reflect and optimize each clients’ social successes (or not…and that’s okay too) and be able to optimize content based on findings. You shouldn’t be afraid to experiment and reassess what’s working and what isn’t.
Who You Are:
- You’re a Pro! Social Media Management can be overwhelming, we’re looking for someone who’s done this before. We’re looking for someone with experience managing a variety of multi-platform social clients with a willingness to learn LMC’s proven social media processes.
- Speak Up! We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to speak their mind and has strong verbal and written communication skills. We want to hear your great ideas!
- You’re Organized! We’ve got a lot going on over here, so we need someone with the skills to keep projects and content organized.
You have a passion for all things social media.
If that’s you…You should probably be working here.
Fun fact //
We offer flexibility to our team members. We’d love to see you around the office but know the right candidate can work remotely.